7.30am - 10.30pm!
I was kinda looking forward to it, cause I thought it'ld be great, spending till night time with your class! Super fun! :D
I learnt how to fold straw hearts today, thanks to Sara THE GREAT SHIFU! I asked her like 5 times, how to fold it properly, then after that I mastered it! Yay! I should go buy straws and fold them. K, I am going to fold straw hearts. Since, Mother's day is coming soon? :P
Then we went com lab to do the "Free Rice" thing. I was super sleepy la, so I can't be bothered to do the other subjects but stick to the easiest of all... "Multiplication Table" I only tried Chemistry, English and...Geography. I kept dozing off while doing it! Amazingly...using computer & I actually dozed off. Once I reached 10 000 grain of rice, I dropped to the table and tried catching some sleep. Woke up, then played till I reach my final 15 100 grains of rice. I think I reached that amount? I can't recall.
Lunch-ed, then went back class continued with our "Project". Our class like live Karaoke session. Those who had I-pod's, on the table. Cause 1 by 1 all battery flat. HAHA!
We finished quite early, I think like 4+ going 5pm? Took a lot of photos, then we didn't want to do TYS, played Musical Chairs in the end. Damn scary I tell you! I wonder when was the last time I played that childhood game. Super funny during the game too! Hahaha, enjoyed enjoyed :D
After the game, went to hall to fold the Masu Boxes. So today I learnt how to fold 2 things. Great!
I'm so glad CHOO TECK LI is proud of me, cause of some reasons. THREE CHEERS FOR CHOO TECK LI! :D

Supper, then home.
Tired...dead tired...